Saturday, July 01, 2006

I am so going on a major shopping spree the next chance I get. Soccer today was just amazing. I bet all the money I had in my wallet with Mach on who'd win the Portugal England match. Being the oh so typical Singaporean, he decided so very confidently England would win. So I bet the $74.79 in total I had in my wallet that Portugal would win.

When they did I felt kinda bad. So then I went double or nothing with him that Brazil would lose. I knew I was never gonna see that cash anyway, so what the hell right. And oh my god they did lose. So I won $149.58 thank you very much. When I'll see the cash is a different matter entirely. Nevermind, I still wanna go shopping. I so rock. Should have bet with Singapore Pools ah. I'm sure I'd have gotten fantastic odds. I mean Brazil losing? Honestly..

No comments: